Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Very Present Help in Trouble

This past Sunday I was helping my fiancé, Jerrie Lynn, move her and her mom’s clothes from Terre Haute, Indiana, down here to where I live in Nashville, Tennessee.  In Indiana, we had JL’s Montero packed completely full of clothes and shoes, but she also wanted to bring the cat, Emily.  So she loaded her up in a cat carrier and put her on her lap in the passenger seat, as I started out driving.  Well, after a few hours I got tired of driving, and we switched up – JL drove while I held the cat.  And this is where the fun began!

All of a sudden, I felt my right leg getting really warm!  Not having a clue what it was, I looked down and saw my wet jeans – ugghh, PEE!  LoL  Em peed on me!  Poor liddle girl.  I said, “Just pull over somewhere, hun, (quick if you can! … lol) and we’ll get a bath towel or something so I can dry off, and then I’ll place the towel on my lap in case she does it again. So JL pulled off the next exit and we instantly saw a CVS drugstore, to which we pulled up in the parking lot.

Jerrie Lynn jumped out (still giggling at me!) and headed for the store, but then she noticed something yellow and soft hanging out of the store’s outside trashcan.  What was that?  It was a big fluffy yellow towel!  Wow, it was hanging right there, like it was just waiting for our emergency.  And it was perfect for the job … a little dirty, but like I wasn’t?  LoL

The moral of the story: “God is our refuge and strength, a VERY PRESENT HELP in trouble.  Therefore we will not fear, though the Earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea” (Psalms 46:1-2).  Friend, the world is heading for some seriously troublesome times.  The Antichrist will be here in about 9 years, and Jesus in about 16 at the end of the Great Tribulation.  But if you’re living your life in accordance to God’s 10 Love Commandments, I assure you … God will be right there, instantly, to help when your time of trouble arrives.




Trusting in Him,

Gabriel

Approximately 834 Weeks (Sabbaths) Remaining Till Christ's Return!

1 comment: