Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The End of the World (December 21, 2012)

The 2012 phenomenon: The Mayan calendar, astronomical alignments, cataclysmic events, the end of the world, December 21, 2012.  Seriously? What a joke!  Can’t you see it’s just about money, people?  Documentaries. Websites.  Movies.  Books.  They are cashing in on you!  The whole thing would be laughable, except for the fact that the satanic lie has ruined people’s lives.  And what’s more?  It’s another false cry of “wolf” that is breeding a generation of people that will pay no mind when someone cries out the REAL TIME of trouble!!!

I never dreamed I would be assigned the task of telling the world the “time” of Christ’s return. I quit my job in February 2008 to begin writing a book about the amazing message God had revealed to me concerning the true meaning behind His creation of an Israelite "bondage - to - Promise Land" story in the Bible.  The whole story reveals the COMPLETE TRUTH about salvation (how to obtain eternal life) and destroys all modern day churchianity lies on the subject.  So I was driven to write it all down!  I was focused.  I was determined.  Thus, like I said … I never dreamed God would reveal to me the Biblical secrets behind the “timing” of His son’s return and then ask me to tell the world!

But that’s precisely what happened!!!  While faithfully obeying God, writing the book, and going financially broke, God finished the revelation behind the Israelite’s story to me one night.  I was in shock.  I was dumbfounded.  And then He asked me to title my book “Undeniable Biblical Proof Jesus Christ Will Return To Planet Earth Exactly 2,000 Years After The Year Of His Death”.

Oh, I know the majority of today’s church world (holding on to their erroneous belief of a secret and sudden pretribulation rapture return of christ) despises that title.  I know their ears are deaf and their eyes are blind to God’s message through me.  But that’s not my problem! No matter what they think, this is NOT another unimportant “wolf” cry, folks!  This is the REAL DEAL!  It's rooted in the 1st - 3rd century AD church’s belief that Jesus Christ would return to planet Earth during its 6,000 year of existence.  And now that “time” has been determined (as nearly as possible) with the exciting knowledge God gave me – namely, that Jesus Christ DIED on the cross during Earth’s 4,000 year of existence (around AD 28).  So, without a doubt, Jesus will return at the END of the Antichrist’s Great Tribulation reign, around AD 2028.  And December 21, 2012 will come and go!


Watch Video "Beyond 2012: NASA Seeks to Debunk Doomsday Prophecy"
Watch video "Jesus Christ Will Return to Planet Earth Around AD 2028 !!!"
Visit website "UndeniableBiblicalProof.com"



Blessings in Christ Jesus,

Gabriel

Approximately 821 Weeks (Sabbaths) Remaining Till Christ's Return!

5 comments:

  1. Hi bro,

    Rodney R. must be joking, or simply exaggerating his first impression of you.

    Anyway, I used to watch NatGeo's Doomsday Preppers and I just find it sad that in a doomsday scenario, people will do all they can to try and save their body and not their soul. All this thing about guns and protecting their family, and prepping with bullets, alcohol and cigarettes as "essential barter items" just mean a lot of people don't care about other people anymore. It's sad how selfishness has evolved into a very brutal form of selfishness nowadays.

    As you may know brother Gabriel, I referenced Paul Washer here several times. Just as I like your book I like his sermons because you can just feel how truthful he is when preaching. I haven't really listened to his sermons recently (for months) until last night. And if I may I want to share with you the sermon of his I listened to which was quite revealing, particularly when he said something about human depravity, like what it is to God if everyone on earth suddenly becomes an atheist, something to that effect. I never heard anything like it, it just opened my mind. Here's the video if anyone wants to see it: the atheist new nightmare- paul washer on Swingers on swinging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those who believe that the world will end on December 21 2012 denies Christ's words. It is pathetic how people will NOT hear the truth of God...they are liars and the truth is not in them. Oh by the way, i will post again on December 22 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But Gabriel, why would he reveal the year of Christs return when bible says no one knows the hour or day. If He is to come as a theif, he cant warn us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question, Anonymous. Your understanding of the Biblical phrase "like a thief" is yet ANOTHER incorrect interpretation of Scripture (and thus incorrect doctrine!) being taught in today's church world. Thankfully, I have already written a blog that correctly explains the TRUE meaning behind this Biblical phrase. Please visit the following url and carefully read the blog post ...

      http://gabrielansley.blogspot.com/2011/11/day-of-lord-will-come-as-thief.html

      Delete