Saturday, December 7, 2013

God’s Plan of Salvation

My wife and I met a woman in Minnesota this past week who not soon after talking unabashedly informed us of her Faith Baptist Church, handing us its small promotional postcard while pointing and saying, “And here on the back is God’s plan of salvation.”  So, after we were done chatting I sat down and took a look at it.  And that’s when my blood pressure rose!  Oh, how I HATE, this subtle, hell-leading, lie from Satan, wrapped and cloaked in the guise of today’s religion of Christianity:


1. Realize you are a sinner
Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”

2. Realize that we will all stand before God someday
Hebrews 9:27, “It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment;”

3. Realize there is a price for our sins
Romans 6:23, “For the wages of sin is death;”

4. Realize Jesus died for your sins out of love for you
Romans 5:8, “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us;”

5. With a repentant heart, place your faith in Jesus alone for eternal life
John 3:36, “He that BELIEVETH on the Son hath everlasting life …”
John 3:16, “Whoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life”

Let us help you with this decision with a simple heartfelt prayer.

“Dear Lord, I know I am a sinner undeserving of heaven.  Please forgive me.  I now place my trust in Jesus Christ alone to take me to heaven when I die.  Thank you for saving me.  Amen.


Ugghh, it makes my blood boil even now having to type that clever, cunning, sly, satanic lie into this blog!!!  Notice how steps 1 through 4 each begin with the word “Realize”, as if these are things you MUST KNOW to go to heaven?  That’s a lie!  Notice the word “alone” in step 5 and the prayer?  Why did they use that word?  Why is the heartfelt prayer "simple"?  Why did they capitalize the word “Believe” in the John 3:36 verse in step 5?  Why have they not told you, even once, in the 5 step plan the ONLY THING Jesus said (written in their own Bibles!) WE MUST DO to go to heaven … “Keep the (10 Love) Commandments” (Matthew 19:17)?  Sick!  Twisted!  Demonic!





For the REAL TRUTH about God's Plan of Salvation, click HERE.



I will go to my grave, with my last breath, exposing this lie!

Gabriel

Approximately 771 Weeks (Sabbaths) Remaining Till Christ's Return!

No comments:

Post a Comment