Friday, March 14, 2014

Kent Hovind Believes Jesus Will Return Feast of Trumpets 2028

I found out some exciting news this past week … Kent Hovind believes Jesus Christ will return to planet Earth at the very END of the Antichrist’s 3.5 year Great Tribulation reign on the Feast of Trumpets 2028 !!!

On August 17, 2013 I sent 3 of my books Undeniable Biblical Proof Jesus Christ Will Return to Planet Earth Exactly 2,000 Years After the Year of His Death to a man named Kevin Nason who lives in New Hampshire, and he personally delivered one to Kent who is imprisoned in Federal Prison Camp Berlin, NH.  On September 2, 2013 Kevin confirmed to me by email that Kent had received a book.

Mr. Hovind has self-published a dissertation What on Earth is About to Happen … for Heaven’s Sake?through an editable online company called CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform and the book now includes a section in the very back called “Questions and Answers” and the only questions asked is … “When is the Lord Coming Back?” to which Kent responds: “SHORT ANSWER – During the feast of Trumpets in 2028.”  Kent then goes on to further explain his reasoning on pages 239 – 245.

My question is … Wow, has Kent read my book?  If not, he’s going to be SHOCKED to read what all God’s revealed to me and how it too is pointing to the year 2028 Feast of Trumpets as the time of Christ’s return!  I first contacted Kent with a snail-mail letter on August 11, 2013 about my book, and since I couldn’t contain my excitement and curiosity (from what I learned about him this past week) I just sent him a second snail-mail letter on March 11, 2014.  Can’t wait to hear back from him!!!





"First Letter to Kent Hovind (August 11, 2013)"
"Second Letter to Kent Hovind (March 11, 2014)"



Blessed Sabbath,

Gabriel

Approximately 757 Weeks (Sabbaths) Remaining Till Christ's Return!

No comments:

Post a Comment