Friday, March 28, 2014

Will Barack Obama be the Antichrist?

I started writing and producing the movie “2028 END” in September 2013.  I had no idea how long it would take me to finish.  There were so many variables, so many things I still had to learn how to do technically to pull it off.  There were the occasional carpentry jobs (my employment for money).  There was an unplanned week-long trip to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota in December with an ailing wife.  Yes, the movie was a labor of love with an unpredictable completion date.

But then in late January I saw light at the end of the tunnel.  It was Thursday, January 30, 2014, and I was working on the part of the movie that explains God’s secret prophecy in the sixth day of Creation concerning Earth’s sixth millennium, which is about the soon coming Antichrist.  I was working on the text: “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads” (Revelation 13:16).  And then, right then, my wife informs me, “Did you know President Obama is flying into Nashville today to talk at McGavock High School?”

Oh, my goodness!  I didn’t know!  President Obama hadn’t visited Nashville since a debate he had with John McCain back in 2008, right before his first nomination to president!  So it had been 6 years!!!  I told my wife where I was in the movie, what I was working on, and she tripped!  We live about 5 miles from the Nashville airport, and I said, “I got a feeling God is going to fly him in right over our heads, right over this house!!!”  Now realize, planes can land from any direction in a 360 degree circle around the airport, so this surely wasn’t a given. But we found out what time his plane was supposed to land, and my wife was outside on the front porch looking.  After about 10 minutes, my wife came inside for a moment and I decided to go out for a second to look.  And literally, the moment I walked outside, I saw a tiny plane off in the distant coming towards us, and I shouted, “HERE HE COMES!!!!  HERE HE COMES!!!!”  My wife ran back outside, and we watched in awe as Air force One, with its presidential seal, flew just a few hundred feet over our house!  Crazy!!!

Now, do I think Barack Obama is the coming Antichrist?  I don’t know!  But what I do know is … God’s stamp of approval is ALL OVER the movie “2028 END”, because He brought the most powerful person on the face of the Earth, because he commands the most powerful army on Earth (symbolic of the Antichrist!) within just a few hundred feet of our house on the VERY DAY I was working on the Antichrist’s portion of the movie “2028 END”.  Think about it, of ALL the places Barack Obama could have been in this big wide world on January 30, 2014, he flew right over my head!!!  Stunning!!!!!!  If you haven’t seen the movie “2028 END” yet, don’t delay!  Watch it now!  And I mean this from the bottom of my heart … start getting cleaned up to meet Jesus!!!





"President Obama Speaks at McGavock High School"
"Obama Visits Nashville High School Reeling from Student's Death"



Enjoy the Sabbath,

Gabriel

Approximately 755 Weeks (Sabbaths) Remaining Till Christ's Return!

No comments:

Post a Comment