Saturday, February 28, 2015

Neville Johnson: Seven Years of Harvest Before Antichrist Arrives

I received an email from a brother this Sabbath morning asking me to checkout a message from a man named Neville Johnson, for it appears to be another confirmation of the Lord’s return on the Feast of Trumpets 2028. Sure enough, Neville is claiming he received a visitation from Joseph, Jacob’s son, during the Fall Feasts of 2014, and he told him there are seven years of harvest left before the final seven years begin where it will be difficult for believers to buy and sell.

Now listen, I know NOTHING about this man. I don’t know if his visitation is real or not.  I’m going to have to spend more time researching about him, who he is, what he does, etc. Right now, I’m merely passing along his message, so you too can be aware of it.  Use your own discretion!  The link is below.






Neville Johnson's Day Of Atonement, Yom Kippur, 2014 Encounter

Neville Johnson: Seven Years of Harvest Are Coming




Blessed Sabbath!

Gabriel

Approximately 707 Weeks (Sabbaths) Remaining Till Christ's Return!

No comments:

Post a Comment