Friday, June 21, 2013

Soul Winning Made Easy (C.S. Lovett)

Back in AD 2006 - 2007, when God was working overtime in my life, a Christian man where I worked took an interest in me.  Meaning to help, he reluctantly gave me one of his prized books “Soul Winning Made Easy by C.S. Lovett”.  I wish you could have seen how torn he was to give it to me, as if it was the Holy Grail!  But after much consideration, he handed it to me, as if I should cherish it greatly.

To be blunt … I never read it!  God was working so quickly in my life, piling up truth after truth, that I just never felt led to read the small book.  Well, that all changed this past week, for I found the book while cleaning up my office and purposed to read it.  Oh my, I was never more appalled in my life!!!  Having been taught by God the FULL TRUTH of His Word concerning salvation's two separate parts (what GOD HAD TO DO & what WE MUST DO) this book’s error was GLARING!  It was literally like I was listening to Satan's voice deceivingly trying to dispense life-giving salvation doctrine, but all the while it was clearly a nonsensical death-yielding doctrine.

Long story short, the author treated salvation like a used-car salesmen.  Your job is to ramrod someone, barely letting them have a chance to talk.  You just keep telling them the story of what Jesus did and then try and get them to admit it, and then ask them if they would like to ask Jesus into their heart.  If they don’t, make them feel terrible about it, like they are terribly wicked for not wanting to repeat words with you.  The book gave specific details on how to stand, act, touch, look, etc, as you try to “win” your convert to Jesus.  It was truly nauseating!

Friend, Satan has wrought incredible deception in today’s mainstream Churchianity world. This easy “soul-winning” lie (that all someone has to do to make heaven is repeat some words and they’re good to go for the rest of their life on Earth!) is so entrenched, runs so deep, in the heart of modern day Christianity that I dare say we’ll never see it fully exposed and eliminated before the return of Christ.  The damage has been done.  Millions have and will end up in hell thinking they were going to heaven.  It will be one of the saddest things to behold when ALL is soon revealed!


Soul Winning Made Easy (including pictures from book)


Blessed Sabbath,

Gabriel

Approximately 795 Weeks (Sabbaths) Remaining Till Christ's Return!

No comments:

Post a Comment