Friday, February 14, 2014

"2028 END" Movie Release (See the Movie that’s SHOCKING the world!!!)

Six months.  That’s how long it’s been. Six months I’ve worked indefatigably, creating a movie based upon the book I wrote “Undeniable Biblical Proof Jesus Christ Will Return to Planet Earth Exactly 2,000 Years After the Year of His Death”.  And last night, around midnight, I uploaded the final version of the movie to Youtube for ALL the world to see, hear, and understand!

The title of the movie is … “2028 END”.  If you can find the courage to set aside your preconceived notions and what you THINK you know about God’s Word, and humbly watch the movie with an open heart, I know you will be Truly blessed!  But be forewarned, the movie’s truths are not taught in today’s church world!  So you will shocked.  You will be dumbfounded.  But you will be blessed nonetheless!  Here’s to you and yours, and the world forever learning the miraculous deeds of God!


“2028 END” Movie Description:

Seeing the movie “2028 END” is like having the privileged position of being a fly on the wall in the throne room of heaven, eavesdropping in today on a conversation taking place between God the Father and His son Jesus Christ.  Jesus asks, “Will it be much longer Father, I’m ready to embrace my bride!”  What unfolds next will have people talking about this movie LONG after it’s over!

God begins explaining how He told the End from the Beginning by utilizing 7 Days in the Creation event, how EACH of those 24 hour Creation Days FORETOLD of a FUTURE 1,000 year period on planet Earth, and how they EACH contained prophecy about that particular millennium.  As He talks, the heavens continually rip back, and we are taken back in time to watch the exciting fulfillment action!  As the evidence builds, the shocking truth becomes clear … Jesus Christ will return during year 2028 AD, making a fiery end to this world!




"2028 END website" (Share this information with your friends and family!)



Blessings and spiritual understanding to ALL!

Gabriel

Approximately 761 Weeks (Sabbaths) Remaining Till Christ's Return!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, ya'll, this is AMAZING!!!! I uploaded the "2028 END" movie late Thursday night, and YouTube finally had it all processed shortly before midnight. Well, I had NO IDEA how many views the movie might receive its first day when I uploaded it. It could have been 87, 221, 412, anything, who knows but God!!!

    Well, I stayed up till midnight last night, Friday night, watching an Asteroid video on YouTube, and I flicked over to my "2028 END" video shortly after midnight (about 12:07) to see the view count ... and it was 1,002 !!!!

    Do you get it? The movie received 1,000 views in ONE day (it's very first day). The WHOLE MOVIE is about Each of God's 7 Creation Days being prophetic, foretelling of a future 1,000 year period on Earth. For the Bible records, "with God 1 DAY is as a 1,000 years!"

    Can you believe that??? God put His stamp of approval on this movie and it's message by having it .... "in one day receive a thousand views". STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get ready to meet Jesus, folks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to tell ya'll another thing, concerning this "1 day = 1,000" miracle God did yesterday. Friends, God only told me this truth THIS MORNING (Saturday Sabbath morning around 8pm)!! In other words, last night at 12:07am when I saw the video had reached 1,000 views in it's first day, I STILL DIDN'T GET IT!!!!

    Can you believe that? I told you people, I am no smarter or intelligent than the next guy when it comes to understanding the things God did or is doing! That's why i literally HATE when someone tries to give me credit for the things in God's Word I'm now commissioned to deliver to the world! Friends, I DIDN'T COME UP WITH THEM!! I'm as stupid as you are, in this regard!!!! So remember that!!!!

    And to prove this, last night around 11:15pm or so, I received a mocking comment under the "2028 END" Youtube video, by a person named Ian Houser. He said, "967 views. Doesn't exactly look like you're "SHOCKING the World!!!" And why is the entire video solarized?"

    I immediately responded, "awww ... let's not worry about the video receiving 1,000 views on its first day, nor its cinematographic effects. Let's worry about the MESSAGE it's delivering! What do you think about that? Do you have any intelligent thoughts concerning any of the truths the video exposes?"

    Do you see it??? "Let's NOT worry about the video receiving 1,000 views on it's first day" hahahahahaha ... are you kidding me?? I'm such an IDIOT!!!! LET'S NOT WORRY ABOUT IT!!!!!!! Are you kidding me?? It's an AMAZING MIRACLE FROM GOD!!! He's confirming the movie and it's message is from Him.

    Ugggh, I am humbled again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. Let's put a stop to this. We had our phones watching this. Everyone laughing and saying mean things. It made me feel kind of bad. I have my believes he has his. Not that I believe in his theory at all. We all have a right to our opinion. He is not hurting anyone. So please let it be. Spread Love not hate

    ReplyDelete