Friday, December 20, 2013

Harold Camping Dies (May 21, 2011 Doomsday Preacher)

I can still remember my gut sinking when I first came across Harold Camping and his May 21, 2011 Judgment Day prediction back in 2010.  I had already written the book “Undeniable Biblical Proof Jesus Christ Will Return To Planet Earth Exactly 2,000 Years After The Year Of His Death” and thus, I knew Harold was wrong!  I knew Judgment Day was still nearly a score of years away, and Harold’s prediction would be just another falsehood that would make my job harder.  And that’s exactly what’s happened!

I remember taking a cursory look at the so-called “meat” behind Harold’s “inspired” Biblical mathematics, leading to his prediction.  It was pathetic!  In just a few minutes of reading, his error was obvious; he thought the Flood of Noah’s day happened 4990 BC, and Christ would return 7,000 years from then, which was AD 2011.  4990 BC for the Flood?  Are you kidding me?  Where did he get that date?  Out of a hat?   Mankind has known for CENTURIES the Flood happened around 2300 BC, and Creation around 4000 BC.  It was obvious, this was just hocus pocus date setting!!!  Then, Howard claimed the 2nd Month & 17th day (in Genesis 7:11) to be May 21.  Ridiculous!

Anyways, Harold Camping passed away this past Sunday, December 15, 2013, and I can confirm he has succeeded in one thing … he’s made cynics and ridiculers out of people worldwide today, for I still receive messages from folks comparing me to him, and calling me crazy.  It’s sad really!  I know Harold’s lie, along with the December 21, 2012 Mayan lie, have left people today not wanting to hear ANYTHING concerning Judgment Day or the End.  But I’ve also noticed another strange fact … those who criticize me are those who have NOT taken the time to hear the “weight” behind my words, and those who HAVE taken the time, never say a word!!!

Did you hear that?  I have not had a single person who has read my ENTIRE BOOK (since the book’s been out for 4 years now!) say ONE SINGLE WORD of criticism towards me! That should speak for itself!  Friend, the Biblical “weight” or evidence behind the “date” I’m professing is OVERWHELMING!!!  It’s not just one little made up number; it’s the knowledge of HUNDREDS of Biblical truths that point to the truth of my book’s title!  Thus, I’ll say it again … it is a Biblical fact Jesus Christ will return to planet Earth during precisely the 2,000th year after whatever year it was he died on the cross!  And the 2 millennium celebration of the year of his death is only now about 14 years away!!!  Come quickly Lord Jesus.


"Harold Camping"
"May 21, 2011 Prediction"



In His love,

Gabriel

Approximately 769 Weeks (Sabbaths) Remaining Till Christ's Return!

No comments:

Post a Comment