Saturday, August 30, 2014

Insanely Deceptive Gospel Tract: “Then What?”

On the bulletin board at the laundry mat this past week I picked up a “gospel” tract, which pictured two people having a conversation.  When I was done reading it, I realized it served only one damnable purpose … to help lead a person straight to hell!!!  It revealed the complete deception of today’s satanically-controlled church world in knowing what a person TRULY MUST DO to obtain eternal life.  It troubled me so greatly in my spirit, that it ruined my laundry time!

It starts out with one person talking about all he wants to accomplish in life … finish his degree, be president of a company, marry a beauty queen, build a mansion, have perfect children, take expensive vacations, etc, all the while the other guy keeps asking in between, “Then what?”  Finally, the man gets to … ease into retirement, spoil the grandkids, travel the world, you know, do the grandpa bit … to which the other guy responds, “Sounds like fun, then what?”  At this point the worldly man gets annoyed, and says, “What do you mean, ‘Then What?!’  I’d die, I guess, and everyone would come to my funeral and say what a great guy I was!  “Then what?” the other guy asks yet again.  “THEN WHAT?!?” the other guy screams, sick of the question.  Then, at this point, the ‘then-what’ guy tells him about what Jesus did on the cross, and the other guy acts like he didn’t know about that, and asks, “Wow!  God loved me enough to die for me!  What do I do now?”

And here’s where the tract unleashes Satan’s BIGGEST, HELL-LEADING, DOCTRINAL DECEPTION spoken ubiquitously in today’s church world.  The “Christian” guy replies, “The Bible says that the ONLY thing we can DO is stop trusting ourselves and start trusting in Jesus as the sacrifice for our sins.  Only Jesus can forgive us and give us eternal life.”  Then he quotes John 3:16, and leads the man in this prayer … Dear Lord, I confess that I do not measure up to your perfect standard.  Thank you for sending your son, Jesus, to die on the cross for my sins.  I now place my trust in him as my savior.  Thank you for your forgiveness and your gift of eternal life.

And that’s it!  That’s all the tract had to say!  Errgghhh!  Excuse me for a moment, while I vomit!!!  If you don’t understand why this tract is a lie and is SO FAR from the truth of answering the guy's question of ‘What do I do now?’ please watch the Biblically enlightening video below: Moses & the Israelites (How To Obtain Eternal Life).







Blessed Sabbath,

Gabriel

Approximately 733 Weeks (Sabbaths) Remaining Till Christ's Return!

No comments:

Post a Comment