Saturday, July 12, 2014

Prophecies: Massive Tsunami to Hit America / America Split in Two

I’m not sure what to make of these prophecies, but I’ve been hearing about them for several years now, so I just wanted everyone following “2028 END” to be aware of them.  The prophecies are that 1. A massive meteorite will hit in the Caribbean area, causing a huge tsunami some 200 feet or higher, which will devastate the Gulf States and eastern coastline of America, and 2. If America helps negotiate a deal for a new Palestinian State, dividing up Jerusalem, the land of America will be split in two from the Great lakes to the Gulf with a huge new sea!

Again, I don’t know if these prophecies are REALLY from the Lord or not, but I just wanted everyone to be aware of them as we watch these final 14 years play out till the Lord's return. Consequently, I embedded the following video below from “The Prophecy Club” which explains the prophecies in detail.  Keep these things tucked away in the back of your mind as you follow the daily news in the coming years!







God have mercy,

Gabriel

Approximately 740 Weeks (Sabbaths) Remaining Till Christ's Return!

No comments:

Post a Comment