Saturday, July 19, 2014

He's Gonna Make A Comeback !!!

There's a handful of christian contemporary songs as a child that I REALLY liked.  One of those was a song by the Dixie Melody Boys that just popped back into my mind this morning. I don't believe I've heard (or even thought about) this song in over 25 years!  What a blessing to remember it this Sabbath morning, and how much I loved it as a child, and to be able to find it on YouTube and listen to it again.  It's called "He's Gonna Make A Comeback".  And now, here I am, in the middle age of my life heralding a message to the people of the world for the Great Creator God ... WHEN Jesus is gonna make a comeback!

Enjoy ...


He's Going To Make A Comeback

Verse I
You say that Jesus is gone, and he'll never return
You say he's just an old song, but you're gonna learn
Cause soon the spotlight will be on him, as the stage of life unfolds
And everyone will look upon him, the rich, the poor, the young, the old

Chorus
He's gonna make a comeback, I know he's gonna comeback
And every eye shall see him on that day
He's gonna make a comeback, I know he's gonna comeback
And when he comes back, he's gonna take me away ... take me away

Verse II
You might be a beggar on the street, a king on his throne
It doesn't matter what role you play, you better heed the song
If today he should make an appearance, I wonder just what he would find
The signs say coming soon, the stage is set, it's just about time

Chorus (2x)








Blessed and Happy Sabbath to all,

Gabriel

Approximately 739 Weeks (Sabbaths) Remaining Till Christ's Return!

No comments:

Post a Comment