Friday, October 28, 2011

The 'Joshua & the Battle of Jericho' Video

What still amazes me (even to this day!) is how I learned every detail of the Bible’s stories as a child, knowing them throughout my life, and yet never once do I remember questioning “Why?” about them.  They are so amazing, so incredible, so extraordinary, and yet I never asked, “I wonder why God wanted it done like that?”  Or, “Why did God do that?”  Or, “Why did God ask them to do that?”  I’ve always thought myself a fairly curious and inquisitive person, so it just AMAZES me that I failed to think anything more of God’s Bible stories.  I must confess I feel pretty naïve, dumb, and humbled whenever I think about it, and I cringe when someone tries to make ME out as the person who has somehow “figured out” the Biblical knowledge I’ve written about in my (really God’s!) book.  But it’s all part of this cross I now bear in delivering this exciting, life-changing message to the people of the world.

So how about the Old Testament story of Joshua & the Israelites conquering Jericho?  What an UNBELIEVABLE story, right?  I was hanging onto God’s every word as a child … "march around the city once for each of 6 days, don’t breathe a word, march around the city 7 times on the 7th day, make a long trumpet blast after the last time around, everyone shout, the walls will fall, and go up and take the city!  Whaaaaaat!!!  Are you joking?  Why didn’t I question any of this?  What was God doing?  What was He thinking!!!  Look, there are only three beliefs a person can have when considering the Old Testament Bible stories: (1) They are fairy tales, (2) They are real, with God doing very specific things for no reason at all, like some insane maniac, or (3) They are real, and every detail of what God did in them has tremendous meaning.  Which do you think is the case?

Oh, my friend … God is INCREDIBLE!!!  He is AMAZING!!!  He is THE ORIGINAL PROPHET!!!  His Bible’s stories are all PROPHECY!!!  The angel told John the Revelator: “the testimony of Jesus is the SPIRIT of PROPHECY” (The Revelation 19:10).  Why did God want to prophesy the future to mankind?  For PROOF to you and me that He exists! Listen, God set this world up in such a way that mankind understands NO mere MAN can know what is going to happen tomorrow.  Then God comes along in His Word and does just that!!!  That’s your proof, folks!  The existence of God is undeniable to anyone who will honestly study the Scriptures.  And why does God want you to be FULLY PERSUADED He exists?  Because then you have reason to desire to know, love, and please Him.  And this is all VERY GOOD towards the state of your eternal destiny!  Yes, God’s prophetic Word was written to increase mankind’s faith in God.

On October 26, 2010 (two days ago, a year back) I uploaded my sixth Bible teaching video entitled “Joshua & the Battle of Jericho (A prophetic picture of Christ’s Second Coming)”.  I pray you will watch the video.  It’s intense.  You may have to pause it here and there.  You may even have to watch it several times.  But in the end, your faith will grow as you learn (without a shadow of a doubt) the entire battle scene of Joshua & the Israelites conquering Jericho was a PRECISE PROPHETIC PICTURE of Jesus Christ’s soon coming battle with the Antichrist and an Earth full of ungodly people during his Second Coming.


Enjoy the video: “Joshua & the Battle of Jericho”



Peaceful Sabbath to all,

Gabriel

Approximately 880 Weeks (Sabbaths) Remaining Till Christ's Return!

No comments:

Post a Comment