Friday, October 11, 2013

Think Hellfire Isn’t Real? Think Again!

As God was delivering His message to me from AD 2006 to 2008 – the one I’ve been commanded to tell the world! – He performed some incredible miracles along the way.  And although I didn’t know it at the time, these things were being done by Him so that I would have them to include in a powerful book He would later have me write.  The miracles enhance His message through me and confirm its validity.  I’d like to revisit one of these miracles today.

On pages 369 – 372 of my book, I recount the miraculous day back in 2007 when God spoke to me at my workplace about “fearing Him”.  Basically, God said this, “Gabriel, do you know why people continue on in willful sin?  It’s because they don’t truly fear me!  They have no concept or reality of the horrifyingly punishing fire of hell!  And to prove my point, if you ignited a massive bonfire on Earth and told people they will be held for 15 minutes with their feet 5 inches from the roaring flames when they sin, how much sin do you think would continue? Not much, for people’s hearts would be filled with fear of the punishment they would receive! THIS is the proper ‘fear of me’ that’s missing in men’s hearts today, Gabriel!  THIS is the kind of fear that would have them ‘working out their salvation with fear and trembling’ and win them eternal life.

Well, later that day, when I got home from work, I relayed God’s message to a friend of mine over the phone.  But when I got to the part about the bonfire, I personalized it by saying, “If I built a big bonfire in MY front yard …”  Then, less than an hour later, my phone began ringing, and it was my friend again.  She said excitedly, “Look out your front door!”  When I opened my door I was shocked beyond all measure!  There was a car across the street completely engulfed in flames!  The flames were leaping 30 feet into the air!  It was a HUGE bonfire, right in front of my house!  Stunning!

As an update, I’ve now lived almost 14 years in this same apartment (AD 2000 – 2013) and that’s the ONLY fire I have ever witnessed around here!  What are the chances the ONLY day God spoke harshly and dramatically to me about hellfire would be the SAME day a fire would happen outside my house?  I’ll let you ponder that!  Hell is not a popular subject today. Many people are offended by it.  But I was not sent to be politically correct.  I was not sent to make sure I don’t offend you!  I was sent to speak the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God.  Do you think hellfire isn’t real?  You better think again!






Click HERE to read this miraculous story in my book!




Please contemplate “Fearing God” this October fear season,

Gabriel

Approximately 779 Weeks (Sabbaths) Remaining Till Christ's Return!

No comments:

Post a Comment