Friday, January 2, 2015

Terry Bennett - The Fate of Two Nations (2028 End Confirmation)

Terry Bennett received a prophetic message from the angel Gabriel back in December AD 2001.  Gabriel told him that planet Earth would go through a 21 year time period (3 sets of 7 years) starting in the year AD 2008 until the end.  That would be years 2008 to 2014, then 2015 to 2021, and then lastly 2022 to 2028.

I don’t know much about Terry Bennett, but I was informed of him and his message this past week.  It is shocking! So I’m posting a link below of what he was told for your benefit.  I’ve listened to his message, and I believe he is telling the truth!  Time will soon tell.  Things may start “heating up” in 2015!




Enjoy ... Terry Bennett - The Fate of Two Nations



Happy Sabbath!

Gabriel

Approximately 715 Weeks (Sabbaths) Remaining Till Christ's Return!

No comments:

Post a Comment