Friday, April 20, 2012

America’s Future (Part 3 of 4): Hillary Clinton

If you’ve been following along in this blog series on America’s Future, you know on September 23, 2007 I first heard about William Branham’s 1933 seven-part prophetic vision which ended with (#6) a woman coming to power in America, and (#7) America reduced to a burning smoldering mass of craters and smoke; then on November 10, 2007 I first read about Ned Dougherty’s 1984 near-death experience (NDE), which ended with a sobering message from the Archangel Michael about America: “You are headed, like all great civilizations of the past, to be reduced to piles of dust, to be covered over by the waters.”  As you can imagine, I was pretty shaken to read those words about America’s future while simply perusing a NDE story online, especially after having just learned about William Branham’s prophecy seven weeks earlier.  But what happened next – actually the VERY NEXT day! – completely SHOCKED me!!!

I drove home from my carpentry job at a little after 4pm on Monday November 12, 2007 and decided to run some hot bath water to relax in.  I had been thinking about America and its future all day – really, the subject had hardly left my mind since coming across William Branham’s vision, which I had researched extensively by now!  Next, I turned on the TV for something to listen to while taking a bath.  (I rarely turn the TV on in the afternoon.)  It happened to be on the Entertainment Tonight (ET) program (which is something I hardly ever watch). Then, while relaxing in the tub, I hear, “At a press conference yesterday for presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in Waterloo, Iowa, four American flag poles fall behind her after her speech!

Oh, my goodness!  I jumped out of the tub and ran out to the TV.  And there she was, Hillary Clinton (a woman running for the highest office of president in America), and there they were, four American flagpoles falling behind her.  Can you imagine my shock?  After everything the Lord had led me to come across concerning America’s future in the previous 7 weeks … and now this!!!  I was dumbfounded.  Then, I was even more dumbfounded when the ET program revealed, “And it was Veterans Day yesterday, here in America!”  Yes, Hillary was speaking at a Veterans Day event when this happened on Sunday November 11, 2007!  Veterans Day in America is a day for honoring ALL the veterans (dead & living) who ever served America in war.  Do you catch the significance?  The day America was celebrating the military prowess, protection and personnel history of its four armed branches, four American flags fell like dominos behind a woman who was seeking to take control of the highest seat of power in the land!  It was the SAME message LOUD & CLEAR all over again: AMERICA WILL FALL AFTER A WOMAN RISES TO POWER !!!  I just sat down in bewildering, head-spinning, nauseating shock.

Now realize, this was not big news.  It did not make the mainstream media.  It was just a short, odd-ball segment on Entertainment Tonight.  In other words, if I hadn’t turned the TV on that Monday afternoon, I almost certainly would have never heard about it.  But that was NOT how God wanted it to go down!  He was speaking, and right at me!  And now I’m telling you!  And you would have thought that would be the end of it, right?  Well, think again!  Because God had one last thing to say to me about America, and unbeknownst to me, it was going take place the VERY NEXT DAY – Tuesday November 13, 2007.  Lord willing, I will tell you about the strange events and message next week in the conclusion of this blog series on America’s Future.






America’s Future (Part 4): The Mysterious Parking Lights



Enjoy a restful Sabbath,

Gabriel

Approximately 855 Weeks (Sabbaths) Remaining Till Christ's Return!

No comments:

Post a Comment