Saturday, June 14, 2014

And the THREE (websites) are ONE

Back in 1983, when I was 12 years old, an itinerant prophet (whom I had never met) spoke these words over me: “Son, you will be like John the Baptist in the last days, preparing the people to meet the Lord, for God is going to place you in a position one day to be able to influence multitudes of people”.  Back then I had NO IDEA how those words would ever be fulfilled in my life, but today I’m amazed as I behold the evidence with my very own eyes!

It comes in the form of three online websites that are delivering a powerful message to the entire world every day … www.2028END.com, www.UndeniableBiblicalProof.com, and www.10LoveCommandments.com.  I think of them as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. “2028END” resembles the Father, for it delivers the truth behind the 7 Day Creation story, revealing how God had everything planned (and foretold it!) from the beginning of Creation. “UndeniableBiblicalProof (UBP)” resembles Jesus, for “the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy” (Revelation 19:10), and UBP reveals the prophetic meaning behind the ancient Bible stories.  And “10LoveCommandments (10LC)” resembles the Holy Ghost, for holiness is love, and thus to be holy is to keep the 10 love Commandments.

“2028END” comes complete with a movie (for the invisible things of God can clearly be SEEN), “UBP” comes complete with a book (for Jesus is the WORD), and “10LC” comes complete with a poster (for the commandments were written on STONE).  And just as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost are one, so too these three websites act as one, delivering one powerful, life-changing, unified message (like John the Baptist did in his time before Christ’s arrival) for these very last of the last days!

But please realize, this has not been all MY doing!  God has sent me a wonderful partner in this ministry, and even now God is sending more people who are willing to help in various ways.  And I have no doubt this will continue as these final years play out and even as I may pass on.  It was NEVER about me anyway!  This is GOD’S MESSAGE!  It is HIS PRECIOUS WORD!  But He wants YOU to know that He put His stamp of approval on this ministry over 30 years ago (before it even existed!) by having a prophet prophecy over me … “Son, you will be like John the Baptist in the last days, preparing the people to meet the Lord, for God is going to place you in a position one day to be able to influence multitudes of people”.


www.2028END.com
www.UndeniableBiblicalProof.com
www.10LoveCommandments.com



May God bless you with a desire for His Word!

Gabriel

Approximately 744 Weeks (Sabbaths) Remaining Till Christ's Return!

No comments:

Post a Comment