Friday, June 6, 2014

Was Jesus Crucified on Wednesday April 28, AD 28?

At the end of chapter 1 “God’s Master Time Plan” in my book, I wrote:

“So, why do I believe AD 2028 is THE year (of Christ’s return) and not AD 2026 or 2027?  Because I have acquired a keen appreciation for God’s prophetic perfection with numbers! (And after reading this book, you will too!)  Friend, it would not be like God to have Christ return during Israel’s 78th or 79th national birthday, for the numbers do not mean anything.  But the number 80?  Oh, that is a whole different ballgame!!!  God sent Moses to lead the Israelites out of their Egyptian troubles when he was 80 years old.  Thus, it seems very fitting that God will send Jesus Christ to Earth to save Israel out of their current day troubles — when the Antichrist is sitting in their temple proclaiming himself to be God! — during Israel’s 80th birthday.  Consequently, my spirit believes Jesus’ 2nd Coming will occur in the year AD 2028, which places his death in AD 28.”


I wrote those words back in AD 2008, and lately, it seems more and more I’m finding evidence of people who believe Jesus DIED in the year AD 28!  Amazing!!!  And what’s even more amazing to me is I’m pretty sure these people have heard nothing of my book, meaning they do not know that Jesus DIED during Earth’s 4,000 solar year of existence, nor that he will return during its 6,000 solar year.  But even so, their in depth studies are now starting to support what God showed me back in 2008!

So, without further ado, I’m going to link a VERY INTELLIGENT and COMPREHENSIVE article below, written by a PhD study from Cambridge University named Pallant Ramsundar. His conclusion is ...

The chronology of the life of Christ is as follows:

Birth – Summer/autumn BC5.
Left for Egypt – Summer/autumn BC 3.
Returned to Nazareth after death of Herod – Spring BC 1.
Baptized by John and began his ministry – Spring/summer AD 26.
Called Simon Peter, Andrew, James and John – Autumn AD 27.
Crucified - Wed April 28, AD 28 (Julian).

Enjoy!!!

www.BiblicalTheology.com "Jesus Crucified on Wednesday, April 28, AD 28"






Blessed Sabbath,

Gabriel

Approximately 745 Weeks (Sabbaths) Remaining Till Christ's Return!

No comments:

Post a Comment